– Holy moley, Kurds are shiny, happy, party-lovin’ people.
– In Kurdistan, you can buy high heels for toddlers.
– Add to the You Know You Work with Refugees…list: when someone responds to “How did you two meet?” with “Oh, at a massacre survivors’ support meeting,” and that seems very normal to you.
– Burmese tribal people love stuffing themselves with junk food.
– Nothing says world peace like a Burmese-American-Iraqi-Afghan badminton match.
– Nothing says multiculturalism! like a group of Mennonites also joining in said badminton match.